Friday, October 30, 2020

My best Holidays

It is easy for me to think for a vacation that I enjoyned a lot because in my short life I have not had too many in my memories. I would say that my perfect holidays have place in this summer, I choose this vacations because I have the best time thanks to it. It is not about the place where I went, because I went to the Litoral Central and there is not a luxury place, but likewise I enjoyed it thanks to the people who went with me. In that time I was in a relationship so I went with my ex-girlfriend. Maybe this would sound a little sad but for me it is one of my best experiences on a vacations because I went with someone that I really appreciate at the time. At the time we was not have a lot of money but however we did a lot of activities, we went arround the Litoral and we eat a lot of delicius things. I choose this vacations because it reveal something really important to me, in my past I never enjoyed my vacations because I dont went with people that makes me confortable, so the next time that I want to go out on holidays I am gonna go with someone that really makes me happy.:)

2 comments:

  1. I understand you say. The good moments is build with beloved persons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! Only the time you spend with people that you esteem is worth it

    ReplyDelete

Economy problems during quarantine

Hi everyone this week I am gonna talk about a social problem that everyone knows and it is the different economy status of the population in...