Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My future profession

Hi everybody in this week blog i am gonna talk about my future profession. How can i start? well in the first place the career that i am studying right now is Chemistry and Pharmacy, it is a very interesting career if you like the exact and natural sciences, the principal theme is the Chemistry but it includes all the sciences. One of the benefits in my opinion is that you can get a new perspective of the world and the things in it because you can learn how they are happening around you. If you ask me for others benefits I am gonna say that the possibility of getting work in the first year that you complete the career is huge, arround the ninety eight percent of chance, and the minimun salary that you can aspire in an pharmacy, for example, is above the 1,300 dollars. But not all is about money because if you want to study some career no matter wich you have to like the career and find yourself in it, if you do not have the inspiration for one and even so you stuty it you are gonna waste 5 years at minimun of your life being someone that you never wanted. I choose this career because I always recongnized myself like a man of science, I also wanted to study medicine but in here in Chile it is pretty hard so the next life maybe i will try hard.

1 comment:

Economy problems during quarantine

Hi everyone this week I am gonna talk about a social problem that everyone knows and it is the different economy status of the population in...