Saturday, November 14, 2020

My best companion

Hi everyone, this week we have a free theme blog and evertime i have to talk about something random in my life the first thought that came to my mind is my dog. Well in first place her name is Alaska, she is not white like the snow or anything like that but when I see her for the first time that name was the first thing that I thought, so since that day we call her Alaska. She came to my life like 3 years ago in summer, she was pretty young with 3 months old so she was literally a puppy, the first one or two years she was a mess, she liked to bite our hands, not with the purpose of hurting us or anything like that but she do it ayways. Also she was a lot like a tornado because she liked to destroy anything that we have on our backyard, she doesn't liked our plants, plastic bottles or whatever you put in front of her. Anyways, at the time she doesn't do any of this things, because she is not a puppy anymore and we teached her a lot of things about good behavior. She is a very lovely dog, everytime that I am sad or upset I see her and every bad feeling goes away, that's the reason because I love her so much and the reason because I'm writting this right now and not anything else.

1 comment:

Economy problems during quarantine

Hi everyone this week I am gonna talk about a social problem that everyone knows and it is the different economy status of the population in...